Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Citrus Twist Kits September Reveal

Wow I can't believe it is September already!!  I had a wonderful summer but it went too quickly.  August kicked my butt lol,, we had a  big vacation, back to school (earlier than normal), and I have been canning like crazy. 

Today I finally get to share with my layouts I created with the beautiful September Kits.  Trina moved reveal day up to the 2nd of each month Yay! So with our further ado here you go.

This layout is one of my new favorites, I used the main kit only.  Also used some new fun water colors for my background.  This is my baby girl (she is not a baby anymore but she is too me ;) ) running in the waves.



This next layout is another fun layout using mainly the Main kit with some of the Embellie Add-on kit. This is such a fun photo I caught my daughter just staring off into the ocean.  I snapped so many picture before she even knew I was there, that is how intently she was in awe.



I will share my last two projects later this week.  Have a wonderful and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: