Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fancy Pants Designs CHA

Sorry I have been a little late on posting.  Summer has had our family so busy, but a good busy :)  Today I'm excited to share with you 2 layouts I created for the Fancy Pants Designs CHA Booth.  This is my first time getting to send layouts to CHA.  I'm hoping to get to go next year.

For this layout I used the new Collecting Moments line. I just LOVE the colors in this line!

CHA FPD

For this layout I used the Happy Go Lucky Line. One of my favorite items from this line is the buttons and clothespins. 

CHAFPD

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. These are so pretty, Angie. I love the frame on the photo on the second page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The envelope is just such a lovely embellishment, I'll need to get me some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these Angie!! The b&w photo is so great with the colors on the first layout, and I love the frame you used over the photo on the second layout!

    ReplyDelete