Thursday, July 18, 2013

Destination Found

Happy Thursday to you!  It is very HOT here what's it like were you live?  I wanted to share a fun layout I created with the July Kit Add-on and the Embellie Add-on.  This layout was so fun to create.  I started with painting gesso around the circle and then painted some mist around too.  I then took some of the twine in the kit and layered around the circle.  Lastly I added some brads, frames, and buttons.

Here is my layout using the Kit add-on and the Embellie Kit. I really love those little frames that came in the embellie addon. 

July 2

Here are some close ups.  See how I used the brad that said "Destination Found"?!  I add "My Heart". 

015

And inside this little frame I put and "I" for his name. 016

Thanks so much for stopping!  I'm still waiting for the winner to contact me so check below to see if it's you.

9 comments:

  1. This page is so darn cute and gorgeous! I love the adorable photo and those tiny frames are so sweet, I love how you scattered them all around! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove those tiny frames! The whole layout is just darling sweet and soft with that perfect photo. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome circle of color, love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the messy circle and how beautiful and airy this looks. Just beautiful and precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous I love all that paint and the Polaroids are super...I can see why you love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use the circular design - the combination of painted mist, brads and adorable veneer frames looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love your use of color and gesso--AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great layout! Love the colours you used. :)

    Carpet cleaning

    ReplyDelete