Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Oh How I Love You ~ American Crafts

I'm happy to say I'm back to hopefully posting everyday!!  I really missed blogging but we have been so busy getting things ready for the new baby.  We bought a van!!  Yes, with the 5th we need more room.  And we are working on an addition downstairs.  So many things so little time lol.

Well enough about me how about a little inspiration?! Here is a layout I created for the American Crafts gallery this month. I used the Lucky Charm line.



Here is a fun close up too.



Thanks so much for stopping by!!  I will have another fun inspiration up tomorrow and this week be sure to come back for a blog hop with of course a prize!!

6 comments:

  1. Your layouts are a mixture, and I mean that in a great way :) they're simple & clean and yet have such an eclectic mix to the. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful page, Angie! Love the little grouping of embellies and all of your special touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Loving the bit of gesso/stencil, the placement of the embellies, that you tied that bundle/of layers together with the twine, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete