Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Citrus Twist March Reveal

I can not believe we are almost half way through March!!  Wow I only have 14 more weeks till I get to hold my little baby boy! 

Today is Citrus Twist Kits March Reveal Day!! This month I worked with the March Kit Add-on instead of the main kit.  This Kit add-on had all new CHA products!  The kits have sold out but you can see them HERE!

And here is a layout I created using the March Kit Add-on.  As you can see it had some amazing papers from American Crafts & Crate Paper!



Close-up of the new American Crafts Die Cuts!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you only have 14 weeks left either?! How exciting! Love the eclectic mix of cute product you've used for this princessy layout, Angie. And also congrats on FP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layout, I especially like the touch of navy. Cute princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout, I love that 'this way to fabulous' stamp! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful page Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty page. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow 14 weeks?! SO fun for you!! GREAT layout!!

    ReplyDelete