Friday, March 8, 2013

Citrus Twist Blog Hop

 
Welcome to Citrus Twist Kits Spring Blog Hop!! We have some fun inspiration, great organizational ideas & awesome prizes, plus a peek into the scrapbooking space for each of our designers! First I want to remind you the kit will be revealed on March 12th!

Now for the Prizes: Two lucky commenters who hop to ALL 10 design team blogs will be entered to win a $10 GC to the Citrus Twist Store.

You just need to leave a comment on EVERY designer's blog to be entered to win. The comment can be a guess at what you see or just leaving some love. Come back to the main Blog Hop blog post and comment that you hopped to each blog and we will pick a winner from those that commented. Comments end Tuesday March 12th. Winners will be announced on the main Citrus Twist kits blog by Friday March 15th.

Let's get started:

Here is my “extra” Sneak Peek for you to guess what you see.  This sneak is from the March Kit Add-on.  If you want to see more sneaks head on over to the blog because we are sharing sneaks all week long.



Here is a picture of my scrap space! These are just a few of my favorite things.  My washi tape holder is a stand that held blocks and my kids lost all the blocks so I claimed the stand.  I love my drawer of inks and rollers.  And as you can see I love Thirty-one for storage. 



Happy blog hopping!

40 comments:

  1. Great sneak peak! I love the aqua/orange combo. Also, what a great scrap space you have..it is so clean and organized..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kits seem so colorful. Love all the colors on your sneak. Great scrap room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your space is so organized and functional. I love the washi tape stand! Looking forward to seeing the kit reveal later this week and to seeing the layouts you've designed with it. Always love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the washie tapes in colors of rainbow!
    Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That washi holder is awesome-and I love the bright, happy sneak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the embellie cluster. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sneak and wood veneer. Thirty one makes great and oh so pretty storage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the Thirty-One stuff! Almost as much as the wood veneer @ embellishment....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks very organized and fun! Can't wait to see all the DT projects ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty sneak peek, love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sneak! Love those wood veneers, and loving your great collection of roller stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. j'adore ces couleurs!! trop belles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the wooden @ and the 2!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea with that washi tape holder!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great sneak! I love all of your Thirty-one storage & the washi tape holder!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooh, what a brilliant idea for the washi tape. now i'm going to raid my kids' toy box ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I may have to create my own washi tape holder after looking at yours!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your space - it's a bit like mine. Small but just right. That washi tape holder is genious!! Now I'll be eyeing my daughter's toys wondering what other ways I can use them;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good call recycling the block spools from the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just goes to show that no space is too small to be creative.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to try out the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I see a wood veener alpha-SC Darling Dear perhaps?
    Great scrap space!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great sneaks, I love the tin pins-are those gonna be in the kit?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bel espace de travail pour des pages aciduéles

    ReplyDelete
  25. Studio Calico Flair and Wood Veneer? Love the sneak peek and your favorites! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love all of the flair that I am seeing in these sneaks!! Really love that bin under your desk!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the flair and I love your washi "dispenser", great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the flair and wood veneer sneak peek! After seeing your washi tape it makes me want to add some more to my washi collection,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the Flair and wood veneers!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovwe how yu store your washi tape! Brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your space looks great and I love your washi holder!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love how you store your washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wonderful scrap setup! I am loving your sneaks!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love how completely organized it is, and so compact!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such a fun scrap space. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I enjoyed every every picture. Thank you for being so generous.
    home renovation

    ReplyDelete