Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Gossamer Blue & Crate Paper

**If you looking for Sara's Birthday Blog Hop Go HERE**

I was so excited to get a fun email from Lori (Gossamer Blue) saying we were being featured over at the Crate Paper Blog!!  Hop fun is that?!  There is a fun contest running over there so be sure to check it out!

Here is the layout I created with some of the new Crate Paper Fourteen line which is in the Gossamer Blue February Kit.



Close up:



Thanks so much for stooping by!!  I can't wait to here what you think of this layout.

6 comments:

  1. awesome! I love your stitching and that bullseye! cute photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love everything about this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout ... and I love your scrappy style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the circle on your background and great picture placement. So much fun bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the circle. Very unique take on the sketch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your title! Great play on words. And all the stitching looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete