Saturday, June 9, 2012

New Elle's Studio Tags & Scrapbook Circle & A Winner

***Winner of the Photography Bundle from Ella's Publishing***
Wow...this would be great!

My mailman showed up yesterday with 2 boxes from 2 of my favorite scrappy places Elle's Studio and Scrapbook Circle.  I couldn't wait to dig in and play.  I printed a bunch of pictures from our outing on Tuesday so I had something to work with.

Here is what I created combining the 2.
 Love those little cameras that were in the kit. And also some awesome Jenni Bowlin goodies in the kit too.
Aren't those new Elle's Studio tag so cute?!! And see the mist I ordered it from Elle's Studio.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous I love all the colour and all the details

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout!!! :) The colors are so pretty and love all of your design elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally rocking layout!!!! LOVE the colors and the layering!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, the clip-paste thing showed up in my reply so I deleted it. Just wanted to say that it is a great pairing; those fabulous, bold accents with those adorable, colorful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love your page and all the elle tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO, the colours are just wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love this. Super cute. Great design and page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this happy page & how you tucked in those Elle's tags!!

    ReplyDelete