Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Story

Today over at The Paper Bakery is reveal day!!  Go check out the fabulous new May kits! I had so much fun creating with this months add-on kit.  The tags and stickers that said "story" were perfect for this layout, because judging by her face there must be a story to tell.

Here is the "story":

I love that Crate Paper "me" sticker.  And I took the "take note" from the bottom of one of the patterned papers.

I took and cut the garland apart.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Come back tomorrow for a lot of inspiration!

10 comments:

  1. Love this Angie! So cute and the story is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Isn't it amazing what they can do in just a couple seconds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! This is fabulous! Love the way you used all the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so awesome and adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THanks for the chuckle! How adorable and how FAST they can get into things! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun page. its the little things that make it scrappy fun. love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh! Adorable photos. I love how you used the garland pieces, Angie. Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome layout! I love the little details and the theme seeing as how I have all sorts of pictures where my kids have done something they are not supposed to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pictures and the LO is so darling!!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete