Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Elle's Studio Sketch

Elle's Studio started posting their sketch again!! I have to say their sketches are by far one of my favorite!! The designs are so easy to work with and are my style.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my take. I used some paper had left over from the January "Sew Charming" kit from The Paper Bakery. And of course many Elle's tags!

I used one from the Lil' Snippets for my journaling. Love those cute lil' things!

This banner is from the Birthday pendants but I thought it was perfect for this.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO!!! Love my Elle's Studio goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Kissy, Huggy layouts! Precious! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch. And your journaling too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that they often have very inspirational sketches but I have never played with one of them... I should! Your page is beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww......what a sweet layout!! Everything is beautifully placed! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This LO is too adorable, Angie!! And that sketch is one I'm definitely going to have to use. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work. So sweet. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete