Thursday, November 10, 2011

Smile

This is another layout I did using the gorgeous Sweet Peach November kit. I just love Kraft paper! I think kraft goes with just about everything. And I love how mist and paints look on it.

This my oldest Faith. She put a leaf behind her ear. I used the paint that came in the kit to splash a couple of places and then used some to box in the square pieces. And I love the Authentique piece of paper with the bingo cards all over. That is were I got the smile card.


Here is a close up of the paint with the square pieces. And I add the Studio Calico Buttons. The little words are from the Crate paper alpha sheet.


Love the little doilies from Kasier Craft. See the paint splash?


Thanks for looking and if you are looking for a fun challenge head over to the Sweet Peach Blog I just posted one.

1 comment: