Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cards on Sunday

I was playing around with some leftover pieces from the September Sweet Peach kit and created these cards. I don't make cards that often but do enjoy making them when I finally sit down to make one.

For this card I used the pretty fabric flowers from Basic Grey. The stems are actually made from the pretty stripe at the bottom of on of the patterned papers from American Crafts. I love that companies started making those strips useful. And the sentiment is from a tag from Elle's Studio. And the paper is from the American Crafts Amy Tangerine line.

Close up:

This card has a American Crafts and a little Jillibean Soup on it. I connected the pinkish paper with the butterflies. And the alpha is from Prima. I love those cute buttons on the Jillibean Soup paper.

Side view:

Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

  1. your cards are SO cute!!! I always struggle with my cards, but these look amazing!!! Loved peeking at your blog today Angie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Angie!!! I like your mix of textures and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable cards! I love those bright colors paired with the Basic Grey flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are super cute cards!! I love that companies make those strips useful too. I'm going to have to remember the flower stem idea.

    ReplyDelete