Monday, August 22, 2011

Elle's Studio Sketch and Bella Blvd

Happy Monday! I had a busy weekend and had a great time spending it with family. Over the weekend I got a little scrappy time. I cleaned our basement so I deserve it right?! LOL I love the new Elle's Studio Sketch so I printed off some picture and pulled out my Bella Blvd paper and got to work. I want to cherish this cute moment in Hannah's life. I managed to mix 3 different Bella Blvd paper lines on this layout, "Mr.Boy", "Midterm", and "Lovey Dovey".

The story is the other day Hannah was being really quite and I went to see why. And there she was in a corner in the living room playing with a brush. She was so fascinated with it. It was so cute she was trying to brush her hair. I ran and grabbed the camera to capture the moment.

I used one of the new "Summer Memories" Journaling tags.


And here you can see an Elle's date tag. And also a cut out from the Bella Blvd "Lovey Dovey" paper.

I took some mesh netting and a Jenni Bowlin paint and dabbed it to make the yellow dots.


Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill, Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd "Lovey Dovey", "Midterm", "Mr. Boy", Alphas: Bella Blvd, Paint: Jenni Bowlin, Tags: Elle's Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment