Monday, July 4, 2011

Elle's Studio Sketch

Happy 4th of July! I got some time to scrap today YAY! So pulled up the sketch from Elle's Studio, printed a big picture from PSE, layed out my Sweet Peach kit, and went to work.

I had fun fussy cutting and playing with foldies and using some Elle's Studio tags/flashcards. It felt so good to scrap today!

This is a picture I took yesterday of my four kids out at the Gutshall farm.


Here is a close up of the title. I put part of my title on the photo and used Elle's Studio flash cards for the other half of the title.

I took the Maya Road flowers and put on the Sassafras Foldies.

I used one of my Elle's Studio tags as a background for the stripes of paper from the Cosmo Cricket paper.

I did some hand cutting with the Webster's Pages paper and added some buttons and pearls.


I also used an Elle's Studio tag on the side of the picture.

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! You did such a good job with this sketch!!!! Love the colors and the large photo is so sweet! Great page Angie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO, Angie ... and congrats on your win over at Elle's Studio!!

    ReplyDelete