Monday, April 4, 2011

Freehand Scraps

Happy Monday! I'm so exctied to be the Guest Desinger over at Freehand Scraps. The owner Elaine, puts some of the best embellishments in her kits. They are fun and not always ordinary which is what I like about them. Another thing I loved about this kit is love colors! I really love "primary" colors!

Here is a layout I did using the "lucky" tag that came in the kit.


Here is another layout I did using a film srtipe look. I really love the Sassafras Lass Foldies. The are so easy!



This layout is Noah at the age of 2. I love the denim ribbon that is included in this kit and the Jillibean congurrated shapes.


This is a card I made using the corkboard heart and a gluber. I have a tutorial on their blog about this flower. Check it out.


And lastly, here is a cute charm braclett I made for my daughter. I used the wooden spools and the little charms that are4 included in the kit.

See what I mean, I really fun kit!

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo Angie!! You have rocked this fun kit! I agree with you - so many fun & different things to work with. Your baby girl is so sweet - love that lo w/the photo strip! Noah is a doll too - love your lo's design! Great cards and wicked cute bracelet!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LO's and I LOVE that little charm bracelet!! Congrats on the GDT spot!

    ReplyDelete